Resize and compress image for AIPMT/All India Pre-clinical test
Compress AIPMT/All India Pre-scientific test) image less than 50kb and resize with dimension width 200px and peak 300px and compress Signature for AIPMT/All India Pre-clinical take a look at to much less than 20kb and with dimension width 140px and height 60px.
To resize and compress an image for the AIPMT/All India Pre-medical test, you can follow these steps:
- Open the image in an image editings software like Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, or Paint.
- Resize the image to the required dimensions, which are 200px x 300px for the image and 140px x 60px for the signature.
- Crop the image to remove any unnecessary parts that may increase the file size.
- Save the image in JPEG or PNG format.
- Use an online images compressor tool
- Check the final file size and dimensions to ensure that it meets the requirements of the AIPMT form.
- Upload the compressed and resized image to the AIPMT form and submit it.
Make sure that the file size of the image is less than 50KB and the signature is less than 20KB after compression.