Resize and compress images for CDS /blended Defence services form
Compress mixed defence offerings(CDS) picture less than 40kb and resize with dimension width 110px and peak 140px and compress Signature for mixed defence services(CDS) to less than 40kb and with size width 140px and peak 110px.
To resize and compress an image for the CDS/Blended Defence Services form, you can follow these steps:
- Open online image editing tools.
- Resize the image to the required dimensions, which is 110px x 140px for the picture and 140px x 110px for the signature.
- Crop the image to remove any unnecessary parts that may increase the file size.
- Save the image in JPEG or PNG format.
- Use an online images compressor tool like TinyPNG or Compressor.io to further reduce the file size if needed.
- Check the final file size and dimensions to ensure that it meets the requirements of the CDS form.
- Upload the compressed and resized image to the CDS form and submit it.
Make sure that the file size of both the picture and the signature is less than 40KB after compression.