Resize and compress photographs for the Graduate aptitude test in Engineering(GATE) form
Compress Graduate flair check in Engineering(GATE) photograph much less than 200kb more than 5kb and resize the photograph of maximum pixel decision 480 x 640 (width 480px and top 640px) .
minimum pixel decision 240 x 320 (width 240px and height 320px) and compress Signature for GATE with length much less than 200kb more than 5kb most pixel resolution one hundred sixty x 560 (width 160px and top 560px).
minimum pixel resolution eighty x 280 (width 80px and top 280px). Compress and resize image for GATE form
To resize and compress a photograph for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
(GATE) form, you can follow these steps:
- First, select a clear and recent passport-size photograph of yourself with a light background.
- Use the online image resizer tool.
- Open the image editing software and open the photograph that you want to resize.
- To resize the image, go to the “Image” or “Resize” option in the software and enter the desired dimensions (in pixels) for the photograph. The recommended dimensions for the GATE photograph are 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Once you have resized the photograph, save it with a different name to avoid overwriting the original file.
- To compress the photograph, you can use an online images compressor tool or software like JPEG Optimizer, Image Compressor, or TinyPNG. These tools will compress the photograph without compromising its quality.
- Upload the compressed and resized photograph to the GATE application form.
Make sure to follow the instructions provided in the GATE application form regarding the photograph size, format, and other specifications. Compress and resize image for GATE form
GATE stands for “Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering”. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted annually in India for admission to postgraduate programs in engineering, technology, and architecture. GATE is jointly conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
GATE scores are valid for three years from the date of announcement of results.