Resize and compress photograph for NEET UG – countrywide Eligibility cum entrance check
Compress NEET UG – countrywide Eligibility cum front test image less than 100KB and greater than 10kb, resize with favored size, compress Signature for NEET UG to less than 20kb and extra than 3kb with preferred measurement.
To resize and compress a photograph for NEET UG – countrywide Eligibility cum entrance check, follow these steps:
- Open the photograph you want to resize.
- Resize the photograph to the required size. The preferred size for the photograph is 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) with a minimum resolution of 150 dpi. You can adjust the size as per the required dimension by choosing the ‘Resize’ option in the image editing tool.
- Once you have resized the photograph, save it with a new name and format to ensure that you keep the original photograph’s quality intact.
- Now, to compress the photograph to less than 100KB and more than 10KB, you can use any image compression tool such as. Upload the resized photograph to the compression tool and select the compression level as per your requirement.
- Once you have compressed the photograph, download the compressed photograph and check the file size. If the file size is less than 100KB and more than 10KB, you can use it for NEET UG – countrywide Eligibility cum entrance check.
For compressing your Signature for NEET UG to less than 20kb and more than 3kb, you can follow the same steps as mentioned above. The preferred size for the signature is 6 cm (width) x 3 cm (height) with a minimum resolution of 150 dpi. Once you have resized the signature, use an image compression tool to compress it to less than 20kb and more than 3kb.
NEET stands for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, which is a national-level medical entrance exam conducted in India for admission to undergraduate medical courses (MBBS/BDS) in government and private medical colleges across the country. The NEET form is the application form that aspiring medical students need to fill out to apply for the NEET exam.
The NEET form is usually available online on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) for a specific period. Candidates need to register on the website and fill out the application form with their personal and academic details, upload a scanned copy of their photograph, and signature in the prescribed format, pay the application fee and submit the form before the deadline.
It is essential to carefully read the instructions provided in the NEET form before filling it out to avoid any mistakes or discrepancies. The NEET exam is highly competitive, and candidates need to prepare thoroughly and score well in the exam to secure admission to the top medical colleges in India.