Resize and compress picture for JEE primary / Joint entrance exam
Compress JEE fundamental / Joint entrance examination check picture much less than 40kb and resize with size width of three.
5cm and height 4.5cm and compress Signature for JEE predominant / Joint entrance examination to much less than 30kb and with a measurement width 3.5cm and top 1.5cm. Compress and resize image for JEE Main form
To resize and compress a picture for JEE Main/Joint Entrance Exam, follow these steps:
- Open the image you want to compress and resize in Resize and compress picture for JEE
- Resize the image to the required size. The preferred size for the photograph is 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) with a minimum resolution of 150 dpi. You can adjust the size as per the required dimension by choosing the ‘Resize’ option in the image editing tool.
- Once you have resized the image, save it with a new name and format to ensure that you keep the original image quality intact.
- Now, to compress the image, you can use any image compression tool. Upload the resized image to the compression tool and select the compression level as per your requirement.
- Once you have compressed the image, download the compressed image and check the file size. The file size should be less than 500KB.
- Repeat the above steps for compressing and resizing the signature image. The preferred size for the signature is 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) with a minimum resolution of 150 dpi. The file size for the signature image should be less than 500KB.
- After compressing and resizing the photograph and signature images, upload them to the JEE Main/Joint Entrance Exam form as per the instructions provided on the form.
Note: Make sure that you follow the instructions provided on the JEE Main/Joint Entrance Exam form for photograph and signature specifications, including the background color, size, and file format. Compress and resize image for JEE Main form
JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination – Main) is a national-level engineering entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission into undergraduate engineering courses in India.
It is one of the most popular entrance exams in India, and over a million students appear for the exam every year.
The JEE Main exam is conducted twice a year, in January and April. The exam consists of two papers – Paper 1 for engineering aspirants and Paper 2 for architecture aspirants. The Paper 1 exam comprises multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, while Paper 2 has a mathematics section, an aptitude test, and drawing test.
To appear for JEE Main, candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the exam conducting authority. The eligibility criteria include age limit, educational qualifications, and the number of attempts allowed, among others. Candidates can register and fill out the JEE Main application form online on the official website of NTA.
Candidates need to prepare well for the exam as the competition is high.
and the exam is considered one of the toughest entrance exams in India.