Compress and resize image for NDA/NA form
Compress country wide Defence Academy/Naval Academy(NDA/NA) picture.
much less than 40kb and resize with size width 110px and height 140px and compress the Signature for national Defence Academy/Naval Academy(NDA/NA) to less than 40kb and with size width 140px and top 110px.
To compress and resize an image for the NDA/NA form, follow
- Open the image you want to compress and resize in a compress and resize an image
- Resize the image to the required size. The preferred size for the photograph is 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) with a minimum resolution of 150 dpi. You can adjust the size as per the required dimension by choosing the ‘Resize’ option in the image editing tool.
- Once you have resized the image, save it with a new name and format to ensure that you keep the original image quality intact.
- Now, to compress the image, you can use any image compression tool. Upload the resized image to the compression tool and select the compression level as per your requirement.
- Once you have compressed the image, download the compressed image and check the file size. The file size should be less than 300KB.
- Repeat the above steps for compressing and resizing the signature image. The preferred size for the signature is 2 cm (height) x 6 cm (width) with a minimum resolution of 150 dpi. The file size for the signature image should be less than 300KB.
- After compressing and resizing the photograph and signature images.
- upload them to the NDA/NA form as per the instructions provided on the form.
Note: Make sure that you follow the instructions provided on the NDA/NA form for photograph and signature specifications, including the background color, size, and file format.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy, while NA stands for Naval Academy. The NDA/NA examination is a national-level exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to recruit candidates for the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force.
The NDA/NA form is the application form that aspiring candidates need to fill out to apply for the NDA/NA examination. The form is available on the official website of the UPSC during the registration period.
To fill out the NDA/NA form, candidates need to first register on the UPSC website and provide their basic information. They need to fill out the form with their personal and academic details, upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format, and pay the application fee online.